Time & Location
About the Event
Date: Sunday 19th September 2021
Venue: Wollongong High school, Lysaght street, Fairy Meadows.
Adjuicator: Allison Bennett ADCRG
Entries Close: Sunday 5th September 2021
Blackbird Feis 2021 COVID-19 Safety Plan
All policies are subject to change in line with current NSW State Government directions.
The organisers are committed to providing a safe environment for all dancers and their families that is compliant with the NSW State Government regulations current at the time of the Feis.
· All attendees will be required to provide their name and phone number on the entry form for contact tracing.
· All attendees must sign in using the NSW Service QR Code on arriving at the School
·Anyone who is unwell should not attend. Any person with cold or flu symptoms, fever, runny nose etc., may have their temperature checked and be refused entry.
·Posters detailing correct hand hygiene, cough etiquette and social distancing requirements will be displayed throughout the School.
· Hand sanitiser will be supplied and should be used on entry to the venue.
·Social distancing will be enforced in line with current NSW Government restrictions.
·Dancers are encouraged not to share items such as sock glue or make up.
·Social distancing will be expected from all who attend at all times. This will include the dancers during marshalling and presentations.
· The number of attendees per session will be restricted due to the capacity of the venue and in line with current NSW Government restrictions and will be advised closer to the event date.
·Participants will be required to leave the stage area immediately once the presentation is completed.
· Each session will be danced and completed, and awards presented. Dancers and parents will then be asked to leave the venue.
· The seats and high use areas will be wiped down and sanitised in between each session before the attendees of the next session can enter.
·Venue directions for entry & exit points will be strictly adhered to.
·Appointed Covid Marshalls will be present during the event and if at any time you are found to not be obeying the Covid Guidelines in place you will be asked to leave the school grounds.
· Do not attend if you or anyone in your household is are unwell for any reason, if you or someone with whom you had contact with has a known or suspected case on COVID-19 even if you are asymptomatic, or: have been asked by someone else to self-isolate o have any cold or flu-like symptoms